Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What's your social networking personality?

Sometime last week I read in a newspaper that teens between the age of 18-25 yrs? have less time for TV, it mentioned that teens have replaced TV with social networking sites like Facebook or Bebo and their mobiles, texting.

I'm pretty disappointed that I can't seem to lay my hand on the article again, but it also mentioned that researchers have defined users into five categories, and I am curious to find out which one I represent. So if you know the article, let me know, or send me a link. More importantly it validates the reason why so many of us are doing this learning 2.0 course. For libraries to stay relevance in a changing landscape, we need to be able to understand our community and the impact of emergent technologies.

So please let me know if you remember reading about this.

No comments: