Friday, March 26, 2010

2 years....What web applications I'm still using

Wow attended the Crime RA Seminar this week at the State Library. Love the event name "Murder at the Metcalf"! Anyway just finish the evaluation, what a wonderful event, and checked out the wiki, next thing you know one thing lead to another and I found myself back to the blog I started what seems like years ago.

I just thought I pop back in and write down what 2.0 applications I'm using how many years later.

1. Delicious = fairly frequently, still love the fact I can look up my web pages with ease
2. Youtube = frequently
3. Forums
4. Big Huge Labs- photo creator
5. Flicker = occasionally
6. RSS Feed

Ciao for now.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Great to see that you are using some of the web 2.0 tools two years on.

Ellen (PLS)