Thursday, February 28, 2008

The Others....

There are some seriously cool blogs out there from really interesting people. To me the real question is, are people really that exciting. I feel that I would have a difficult time maintaining a blog, and I probably get to the stage where I will stop doing it. At this point in time, blogging or posting is hard.

It's not the technology side, I enjoy playing around and adding slide shows and youtube links, and messing around with making my blog look visually exciting, it's writing down what I think. I don't know why this is such an effort, maybe some of it can be attribute to never being a diary person. I mean I never kept one, to me there is always the possibility of someone in your family reading your secrets.

My life seems boring in comparison. According to my resume.... I have hobbies.... I have friends, but my days seem to involve around work and movies. There's nothing I love more than to relax in front of a huge LCD or plasma screen and watch a good movie.

What type of movie you ask? Well I like all sorts, action, drama, kids, comedy, romance. I enjoy most of them except for political and war movies.

Oh well, I'm off to view more blogs, comment on them and see what exciting lives people lead.

No comments: